While I blog about my various contributions at work, I thought it might be useful to mention what my current priorities are. My current plan looks like the following:
- Metatag 7.x-1.7 - a small bugfix release.
- Fieldable Panels Panes 7.x-1.7 - a small bugfix release.
- Imagecache Token 7.x-1.0-rc1 - finally getting to do a release candidate for 1.0.
- Nodewords 6.0-3.0-beta1 - adding two long-requested features will necessitate a new branch due to API changes.
- Twitter 7.x-5.9 and 6.x-5.x - major bugfix releases for D6 and D7; these are close to ready, but needs a little more work.
- Panelizer 7.x-3.2-beta2 - fix revisions.
The first three will be this month, Panelizer will most likely be bumped 'til August. Sorry :(